Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hoo Loves Ya?

I'm having one of those crafting days where nothing is going together well.  Invariably those kind of days start by making one really good card that makes you pleased that it came together so nicely and/or quickly.  After that the only thing you can create is bigger and bigger mess.  So on that note, I will share this card I made last week for a Monday Mailer.  My on-line stamp group has a thing where you mail your partner a card each Monday during the month.  It is a way to ensure good mail at least once a week.
This card is made with a combination of old and new A Muse stamps.  I have decided for the purpose of putting labels on my posts that anything A Muse, new or old, I am going to label as A Muse Studio.  You can read "The Fine Print" to discover if it is old or new.

I'm off to complete some cards that I started the other day and didn't finish. Surely, that can't go too wrong...

The Fine Print: Branches, leaves, and owl stamp by AMuse Artstamps (old) greeting by A Muse Studio (new) "Friends Fur-ever Set", inks by Marvy (brown, dark brown, and ochre), patterned and layered papers by DCWV, scrap ribbon and again the orange jewels scanned green!  Sometime someone is going to have to explain that to me.

No comments: