Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Hallow-Scream


I made a wedding card last night but didn’t think to take its picture.  You’ll just have to take me at my word that I didn’t make any holiday cards.  I do have another one to share though.  I thought I’d break out with this sweet little witch.  At the time I made this card I was trying to use up some scraps of Halloween ribbon I had lying around.  None of them looked right so I used this length of baker’s twine that I had.  Baker’s twine is pretty popular these days and it comes in lots of different colors, usually something and white.  My friend has some black, orange and white.  Ooh!  That’s too cool.  I have just orange and white:
The Fine Print: Stamps by Stampin Up “Fang-tastic set,” background paper by DCWV, baker’s twine bought off bulk roll, stamped in Momento and colored with Copics.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looks to me like that little witch should be holding some pumpkin balloons. She's beguiling.