Monday, October 3, 2011

An Autumn Card

I made this card yesterday.  I must say that I am really grooving on the giant maple leaf punch.  I had seen it several times before but wasn’t sure if I would get much use out of it.  Then I saw Susan’s Simplicity blog where she used it for lots of wonderful creations and I could not purchase that punch fast enough.

This card was originally to have another look to it, with some stamped and colored leaves on a circle, bordered with a scallop circle, but it didn’t look right.  So I played around a bit until this came to mind.  It is simple (for me), but I really like it.  The leaf is punched out of glitter paper, but unfortunately you can't tell that from this scan.

The bling I used is different than the bling I normally use.  These are like half pearls, instead of faceted jewels.

The Fine Print: Patterned papers by Debbie Mum, glitter paper DCWV, Leaf punch by EK Success, “Autumn” by Hero Arts, and bling by Darice.

No comments: